Your Plastic Toothbrush is Killing You!
Why are plastic toothbrushes bad? How long does it take for plastic toothbrushes to decompose? It is crazy to think how a toothbrush, a small item that we use every single day can affect our environment. Here are 7 reasons why you should think about switching to an eco-friendly alternative.
1) OVER A BILLION TOOTHBRUSHES END UP IN LANDFILLS EVERY YEAR IN NORTH AMERICA!
2) ELECTRIC TOOTHBRUSHES LEAK TOXINS INTO THE ENVIRONMENT!
3) PLASTIC TOOTHBRUSHES ARE A TOXIC SOUP OF CHEMICALS!
4) PLASTIC TOOTHBRUSHES ARE DRAINING OIL SUPPLIES!
5) PLASTIC TOOTHBRUSHES TAKE OVER 400 YEARS TO DECOMPOSE!
6) PLASTIC TOOTHBRUSHES POLLUTE OCEANS AND BEACHES!
7) THEY CANNOT BE BURNT FOR FUEL.
An Alternative Is Available!!!
While plastic toothbrushes can be very harmful to the environment, there is an alternative that can help reduce the damage being done. Toothbrushes made of bamboo are a renewable alternative that has the added benefit of being 100% biodegradable.
They are made of moso bamboo. Moso Bamboo is one of the fastest growing bamboo plants in the world, because of how fast it grows it is a sustainable resource. It isn't harmful to the panda population either! Pandas do not eat moso bamboo.
Bamboo toothbrushes are also antimicrobial, this means that your toothbrush won't be at risk for growing all kinds of nasty bacteria.
If you think plastic toothbrushes are a thing of the past and want to move into a greener future, buy a bamboo toothbrush Lilak.site right away.